Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ready Set GO!....well by the next 4 weeks.

In the next 4 weeks, 3 BIG HUGE items will be removed off of my projects list. First and for most the custom crib bumpers, that I will be making, number 2 and 3 buying the perfect crib and dresser ever! ( compliments of my cute little husband who said I could get whatever I wanted ) I am choosing to go with white because then when we move, and when we are crazy enough to think of a having a 3rd child, we wont have to buy new stuff because of wood colors not matching. And if you know me at all you would know that I am OCD about that kind of stuff. Also I hear that if you buy a darker wood color it's easily noticeable if the wood gets nicked or bitten or what have you. Jocey's white toddler bed has not had any of those problems and it is also white.

Main Bumper

Bumper ties, and bed skirt

Dresser from IKEA

Delta Bentley Crib from Target


When I am done with the bumpers I will make sure to post a link to the mini tutorial that I am using

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Can't wait to see it all done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you for helping me on the piping conflict! I really did not want to screw that up! And Andrew and I are really hoping that the furniture is not too difficult to put together.

      Delete
  2. Love the material for the crib bedding!

    ReplyDelete