Thursday, July 26, 2012

27 weeks=> Third Trimester

I am now finally in the Third Trimester of pregnancy, which means 13 weeks left. I really really think I only have 11 weeks left. I had Jocelynn a week and a half early and they say your 2nd comes sooner.

Pregnancy Stats:

27 weeks mom weighs 147 lbs.
Baby is 14.5 inches long.
Baby weighs almost 2 lbs.
Mom is now in the 7th month of pregnancy.

Birth Plan:

I am planning on having this baby completely natural. With Jocelynn I had no medical help whatsoever  other than an epidural when I was dilated almost to a 9, I did not have an episiotomy and I did not tear. I also did not have Pitocin to start my labor. The only reason I got an epidural was because I thought it would hurt to push. Very disappointed in myself. So this time I am doing everything that I did last time only minus the epidural. NATURAL. My doctor said my chances are even better of not needing an episiotomy or tearing again ( which honestly is the thing that freaks me out the most.) That is the plan and I assure you it will not change unless I am bawling and begging for help...even then. I plan on having my mom, grandma, aunt Soni and aunt Trisa in the room with me this time. Along with Andrew of course. I want them in the room with me because they are all very important people who have been in my life since I was born. I hope that I am in labor long enough that they they can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment