What we did:
- Bought a piggy timer to set every 30-45 min for a reminder.
- Stayed home ALL DAY.
- Got some Dora the Explorer Pull-Up's. (Totally against them in the beginning but they ended up working nicely for Jocey)
- Let Jocey eat and drink whatever she wanted all day.
- Called daddy after every-time she went pee.
- We used basically all the concepts of potty training in a day.
Going to the bathroom on the toilet = 9 (all pee)
I expect getting her to poop on the toilet is going to be a struggle, but this is such an improvement and she is so determined all of a sudden to get this done. I am one proud mama and Andrew is a proud daddy! I'll write another post when she is no longer in the transition stage.