Monday, September 24, 2012

Pregnancy Stats

This week I will be 36 weeks pregnant aka 9 months pregnant.
Weight: 157 lbs
Belly measures : 36 weeks / 36cm
Dilation: 2 cm
Effacement: 70%


So far I have only gained 12 lbs with this pregnancy! Which is GREAT not only for me during pregnancy but also for after. Baby is strong and healthy and right on track. My doctor said he does not expect me to get above 165 and that my body should go back close to what I was before I had Jocelynn and got on the Mirena IUD.

Now I will show you my stretch marks.... lets just say I could not count them if I tried. Before this pregnancy I still had 1 million of them but they were all underneath my belly button. Now my belly button has turned into a stretch mark and the stretch marks have gone above my " belly button " as well. I decided I am a fence sitter with stretch marks on my belly. I don't necessarily hate them, but I also don't love them. Although I will say I HATE when girls complain about getting just a couple stretch marks no matter where they are. If you can say couple and stretch marks in the same sentence, then really its not worth getting upset over. But I am also not one of those people who are like," I love my stretch marks because they gave my child life." Obviously I prefer to not have them, but thats what most of us sign up for. Ok enough rambling here is a top view of my belly, I figure you'll get the idea by me just picturing the top view.




2 comments:

  1. Holy Cow...Only 12 lbs!!! That is so lucky. I still have like 10 to loose. looks like you know how to do pregnancy. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! Seriously 10 lbs? I thought you already looked like you had lost all of your weight! I think you looks great!

      Delete