Friday, September 14, 2012

Dreams

So the last little while of being pregnant has been quite " adventurous." I have been having some CRAZY dreams. Anywhere from hospitals flooding and my baby falls out, to people not coming to visit me because my baby was too ugly and small.

Another thing I have been experiencing is I am having terrible nightmares that wake me up out of a dead sleep, then I cry to Andrew and he has to snuggle me the rest of the night while my brain automatically thinks of every scary movie I have ever seen. The stupid thing is that it's not that I saw something scary in my dream, scary music just starts playing and all of a sudden I am awake terrified.

With Jocey I always dreamt that she was born a cat and nobody loved her because she was indeed a cat and not a baby.

Lets just say I am excited to get back to my sleeping schedule and back to my normal dreams. Being pregnant just aint my "GLOW" as What to Expect while Expecting calls it. I know that I just do much better the second the baby is in my arms and not in my tummy. Good thing Vivian will be here before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment