This is the diaper bag that will be in my arms in the next 3 weeks. It was not my original choice BUT this one is much much better. I like the design better. I like the bag style better. And I love the grey and orangey color.
Update on Jocey:
1. She is putting a million sentences together, it is almost like she is a real human... almost :)
2. Mountains, MOUNTAINS, MOUNTAINS. She is in love with the mountains and NEVER stops talking about them. We go up to the canyon once a week and roast marshmallows and make smores , and obviously she loves it.
3. Jocey now says Vivian all the time, and apparently when Jocey cannot physically see things they are sleeping. So Vivian is always sleeping, and so Jocey makes me pull my shirt down so we can leave her alone.
4. Imagination. Jocey has the best imagination ever. She pretends she is climbing.... mountains.... of course. She pretends everything that she can wrap in a blanket is a baby. She pretends she is a cat. She re-in-acts videos she has seen of herself. She makes everyone pretend food and drinks and says they are delicious or so nummy.
5. If you ever ask Jocelynn if she likes something she will immediately correct you with how she really feels. Example: Me," Jocey do you like pancakes?" Jocey," Yeah! I LOOOVE pancakes." Me," Jocey do you like kitty?" Jocey," Yeah I LOOOVE kitty." Me," Jocey do you like scary movies?" Jocey," No....I don't like it, no mommy I dont." The LOOOVE one happens more often, but I just love how she communicates.
blurry but so so cute
Update on Vivi:
1. Her heartbeat is good and strong.
2. She loves to move around all day and all night.
3. She loves to pop in and out of my ribs, which scares me every single time.
4. She only has 8 more Dr. visits left until we get to meet her. Mommy thinks only 6 but we will see.
Update on tiny Panda:
Andrew has had an interview at his school to work in Financial Aid and has applied for another job at his school for Admissions Rep. He is waiting for an interview for Admissions Rep. The main benefit of getting hired at his school is the rest of Andrew's bachelor degree would be paid for. He would also get benefits like raises, paid time off, sick days etc. He really want's the Admissions Rep job because we would get a raise in pay right off the bat, but would not mind the Financial Aid job either. The staff has really bent over backwards to help Andrew apply and keep him in the " know how" of everything. We are really grateful that Andrew started school when he did, without the schooling that he already has we would not have these opportunities opening up to us.