Sunday, June 19, 2011

Looking forward.

So the last month for me has been all about looking forward and growing to become a better person for my family. And for me. Sometimes it is really difficult, but when you want to change your heart you stick with it no matter what. I have reflected back on myself and have decided what I am going to do to make me as happy and healthy as I can be.
1. I will do something (hiking, rock climbing, walking, swimming, going to the park etc. ) outside for 2-3 hours a week.
2. I will open all the windows in my house everyday ( sounds weird but people are happier with more sunlight in their houses )
3. I will willingly show 3 acts of kindness towards Andrew everyday ( we have been doing this the last month and it has really changed how we feel about each other )
4. I will not shy away from friends or family who want to do things.
5. I will not have negative comments towards something that was positive to begin with.

Cool! I have been doing these things for the last month and I am so much happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment