Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blessed

After listening to conference there were so many things that really hit home for me. Whether you believe in the church or not I felt like there were so many things that anyone can apply in their lives. One of my favorite things that was said pretty much said that the greatest blessings that we have are the ones that take place within the walls of our homes. Whether that is being a newly wed, just having a baby, being married for 20 years etc. There is always something that can be done in your home that will bless you for the rest of your life. For me it is being a wife and a mother. All I ever wanted to be was a good wife and mother, and it is kind of surreal to think that I am already in that stage of life. I am grateful for being blessed with the opportunity to have children and to teach them. I am grateful for the opportunity to have a husband to learn and grow with to be better people for each other and our children.

1 comment:

  1. The wives tale thing is cute - we're excited for whatever you guys have, though. So excited to find out!!

    ReplyDelete