Friday, December 30, 2011

Our year.

Andrew: At the beginning of the year Andrew worked at Nestle, in March he ended up losing his job. He did little side jobs here and there until August when he was hired at Vivint. In September he decided to get a 2nd job at 5 Buck Pizza so we could have some extra money. In November he lost his job at Vivint but miraculously had accepted the Store Manager Job at 5 Buck Pizza earlier that day. Andrew through all this was also going to school as a full time student and completed his first year of college. And to top that all off his uncle Randy and his family died in August so he was making trips to Idaho back and forth for a few months, while also grieving the loss of his uncle. Andrew says that he has learned that he does not do so well with online classes and he secretly LOVES school.
Starrie: This year was CRAZY for me! But I am proud to say that I completed all but one of my resolutions from last year. I learned a lot from having to go through all the up's and down's of Andrew's work, but in the end it has been worth it. I am grateful that through all of that Andrew supported my decision in continuing to stay at home and my decision to support him in whatever venue he wanted to/needed to take to support our family. I also had the opportunity to watch my sweet little niece Sarah this year for 3 days a week. It has really taught me a lot of things having 2 toddlers in the house. Sarah is such a sweet and well mannered little girl and I am grateful for the blessing she has been to our home.And of course the playmate she has been to Jocelynn. I have had a few health problem's this year, that has been hard because of the fact that I have never really had health problem's before but whatever it's life.
Jocelynn: Our baby knows how to sing, talk, run, be loving , helpful, know's some of her letters and numbers, throw tantrums, say NO when asked to do something, takes care of her babies, be polite, can hold a conversation for a period of time etc. ALL learned from this year. She had a few firsts such as going to the Aquarium, she pet a sting ray, she now has a toddler bed, went rock climbing and hiking, held a lot of babies on her own, went and saw the lights at temple square, turned 2, went to Idaho without mommy etc. She is so sweet and we are so excited to see her learn and grow this next year.

We have learned so much this year and have grown so close as a family. We are excited for the year to come and hopefully for all the good changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment