Wednesday, July 27, 2011

4 years in the making

So Andrew and I have been dating for 4 years on July 15, 2011. Married for 2 this coming up October. That seems like such a long time. Let me give you a short timeline of our relationship.

July 9, 2007: Official GF and BF
July 15, 2009: Still dating and SURPRISE I am 15 weeks pregnant. That is seriously how it went aaand I totally did not realize it was almost exactly 2 years after we started dating until just now.
October 22, 2009: 7 months pregnant, courthouse wedding! Yay we get to move in together!
December 28, 2009: Jocelynn is born!
October 22-23: 1 year anniversary and TEMPLE SEALING!
July 9, 2011: 4 years together!






This all came to my mind because I was looking through some old photos while we were dating :)
And yes that is a random picture of me with my grandmas cat. WE ARE FREAKS! Oh and I am so glad Andrew has new hair:)

No comments:

Post a Comment